R135 engine (100 kW)
With its 135-hp electric engine, get ready for a driving experience that is dynamic and relaxing, with no noise or vibrations!
To make driving easier in the city or in slow-moving traffic, B Mode increases your vehicle’s deceleration, allowing for less brake pedal use and a more relaxing drive.
To ensure your safety in all circumstances, ZOE is equipped with many driving aids to ensure your safety and facilitate your manoeuvres. Keep one step ahead!
|48 monthly payments of||€439|
|Deposit / Part exchange||€6,550|
|Total Cost of credit||€782|
Finance example Zoe Play Z.E 50. RRP €26,990. Deposit €6,550. Term 48 monthly payments of €439. APR 2.01%. Total cost of credit €782 inc fees of €150. Offer is made under a hire purchase agreement. Subject to lending criteria. Terms and conditions apply. See Renault.ie [Warning: You will not own these goods until the final payment is made]. Renault Bank is a trading name of RCI Banque Branch Ireland and is authorised and regulated by the French banking authority and supervised by the Central Bank for conduct of business purposes.
€3,500 saving is made up of €1,000 Cashback & €2,500 saving on finance. €2,500 is a comparison between a 2.01% APR hire purchase agreement with Renault Bank of €20,000 over 48 months versus a fixed interest rate personal loan of €20,000 over 48 months with Ulster Bank as of 22/10/19 (APR 7.9%).
Kilkenny Charging Points
- Texaco Service Station, Main Street, Urlingford, County Kilkenny
- St. Canice’s Council Car Park, Butt’s Green, Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
- John’s Green Car park, Off Barrack Street, Kilkenny City, County Kilkenny
- Irish Rail, Dublin Road, Kilkenny City, County Kilkenny
- County Hall Car Park, Off Maudlin Street, Kilkenny City, County Kilkenny
- Fair Green Car Park, Off Gaol Road, Kilkenny City, County Kilkenny
- Dublin Road, Kilkenny City, County Kilkenny
- The Quay, Thomastown, County Kilkenny
- EMO Service Station, M9 Junction 10 (R699), Main Street, Knocktopher, County Kilkenny